Sunday, November 9, 2008

Vision Video




This is the second video update I have ever done. I love it because I was able to use all photos from trips I have been on, taken either by me or by a team member during the time I was there. (The only one that isnt is the one of the Ugandan Children - that white lady is my good friend Hiedi, and, while I was in Uganda with her for the rest of the photos, that one was taken another time)


I really believe that an encounter with Jesus can change people's lives. I believe we have to commit to it for the long haul, commit our lives to serving and giving and encouraging and giving some more. I am not flipant when I say we have a chance to see things change if we are willing to say yes to our part of the call. My part is to go, to express and encourage. Your part may be similar, or it may be to give, fund, pray and help on behalf of one on the field. Either way, I encourage you to take on that role whole-heartedly, all the while praying for wisdom to truly do your part.


TOGETHER we see change.


Darcie


No comments: