Wednesday, April 22, 2009

End of the One Day Detox

The detox is over. It only lasted one day, but it was MISERABLE. The more research we did, the more we realized that we were NOT helping our bodies, but messing them up further. For example, the detox called for one full day where you drink nothing but orange juice. Do you know how much acid is in a glass of orange juice? I would be tearing my already acidic O+ stomach up with that one.
However, the resolve to get healthy is still there. So today we are eating well and I am downloading some workout videos. Between "Total Body Fitness with Gilad" and "Paula Abdul's Get Up and Dance" from 1995, which do you think I chose??? The answer: Both. Also in the plan: No sugar. No coffee. No sugar. (I have to list sugar twice because of the previous weight of sugar intake involved in my daily food consumption)
I feel better already (and I can dance!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no coffee? That's no way to live!

Becky Robertson