Wednesday, April 1, 2009

(Don't) Try this at home




I must inform you on how ridiculously happy I am right now.

Monday we started moving. That was three days ago. Today, we still aren't totally finished, but the only thing left is finding out how to return keys and get deposits back, the majority is finalized. Complete. Done. Finis. Finito. The school is scattered around the continent and God is on the move!

Our new place is GREAT! There is a kitchen - a real one with a fridge and a stove! There is a bathroom without mold and a shower that doesn't flood the floor! There is a living room and a picnic table in the dining room and it is clean and secure and lovely. Very, very lovely. Yesterday I found a recipe in a magazine and cooked up my version of Thai Vegetable Curry with Couscous. It turned out great. Then, with the leftover chicken I made a Chicken and Vegetable Soup! I am so proud of myself. (The above pic is not of my kitchen, nor my computer.)


I love living this life!


No comments: