Friday, May 15, 2009

Hero of Confusion


I stayed away from it for years, fearing the addiction, but this week Marie and I did the unthinkable. We started watching HEROES. Great.

We didn't have season one, so we have gone through the episodes of season two at an astonishing pace. Not because we love it so much we don't want to watch anything else, but because it is frusturating. We keep hoping that in one more episode something will click. It is like the runaway puzzle pieces that destroy the pretty picture - I don't understand it. Remember my rant about South African politics? I feel the same about heros. I just keep saying over and over through the 42 minutes of "entertainment", "What the H is happening?" and "Who is good and who is bad?" and "Crap, even I saw that one coming!" and "What does this Japanese guy have to do with anything?" (Okay, in last nights episode that connection was made, but for the previous 8 episodes I just didn't know)

Does anyone have season one? I think I missed something. . .

No comments: