Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

I blame sugar for all my problems. Sugar is why I have poor circulation and constantly have cold hands and feet. Sugar is why I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep. Sugar is why I told Marie at 5 o'clock in the morning that we should just go ahead and work out since we couldn't sleep. Sugar is why I don't understand Heroes, still. Sugar is why I am so darn funny. Sugar is what keeps me from going insane. Sugar causes my moments of insanity. Sugar is why I am addicted to Hassan's Organic Muffins. Sugar is what my friends call me. Sugar is why I just lied about what my friends call me. Sugar is awesome.

[Hopefully there won't be much more blogging during my sleep deprived delirium]

So, of the five of you that read this, which one will be the first to comment? I will send you a candy bar so you can enjoy this sugar-filled life with me. Marie, you don't count because you are sitting next to me and I already buy you candy.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm the first!! I'm the first!!

Andrew said...

So if I'm the second sugar crazed responder, does that mean I get ANOTHER candy bar?

Andrew said...

BETTER IDEA! You can come to dinner and deliver said candy bar in person! We might have to hide the candy bar from Zayin... he gets a little crazy when he's on sugar (kinda runs into walls and screams a lot).

Marie said...

I ate too many chocolate chip cookies. I'm gonna be up all night. I might miss my hair appointment tomorrow morning or not pay any attention in the chair and then get another bowl cut or a mullet! This is all your fault...=)

Darcie said...

Andrew, you get a candy bar, or dessert after said dinner :) which I can't wait for. I get back in a month! woo! Do you want an African candy bar?????

Andrew said...

I've never had an African candy bar before! Something about the 'candy bar' part tells me I would probably enjoy it. :) So bring on the sugar!

I won't trade Darcie coming to dinner for sugar though, you still have to come to dinner. :)