Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ode to Marie


Top ten things you should know about my roommate, Marie:
My roommate, Marie, looked me right in the face today and said, "You are full of comedies," then she called me on skype while I was sitting just next to her.

My roommate, Marie, is from Sweden and says things like "Mess down," instead of, "mess up."

My roommate, Marie, introduced me to the hilarity that is Eurovision Song Contest - check it out on youtube.

My roommate, Marie, makes me coffee in the morning and doesn't have to ask how I want it anymore.

My roommate, Marie, has no problem laughing at me when I do something silly or stupid or just plain ridiculous. (she also laughs when I hurt myself, like good friends should)

My roommate, Marie, quotes me on her blog.

My roommate, Marie, frequantly quotes Scrubs and I totally understand it.

My roommate, Marie, does funny aerobics with Gilad in the mornings. (okay, I do, too, but this isn't about me)

My roommate, Marie, took a test that said her old lady name was Ethel. So now we go by Ethel and Winifred.

My roommate, Marie, punched a whale in the face just yesterday, but still wants to see, "a shark eating flying bird."

No comments: